Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 17th, 2012

views the best pictures


It is Holiday Favorites over at the Gluten Free Menu Swap this week.  Do you have suggestions?  I don't!  :-)

Oh worry, worry, worry, worry.  What shall I do for Christmas Dinner?  Brunch?  Worry, worry, worry, worry.  My worry has been worse since that awful CT thing.  All those babies..... their photos are now posted on facebook all over.  I think I will type my daughters teacher a note of appreciation.  We really do love her and seriously we can be a pain sometimes I know.  Like when we were showing up every morning before school for weeks to AR test when my daughter fell behind.  I seriously dislike when folks try and talk to me before I am fully awake! LOL.  Thank your teachers today, especially those who would not beat the kids to the closet!

FYI on the dieting front.  No weight gain, no weight loss.  Still low carb.  My digestive system seems to be better than it EVER was.  Well.... since I took that radiation treatment way back when (5 years ago this January).  I simply can not believe how incredible I am now.  I had to eliminate Fructose entirely for this change to be complete, but I am okay with that.  I read somewhere that some folks have intolerance to it, perhaps I do too.  Come the new year, I plan to try and push myself a bit further, exercise perhaps?  I AM now in my "weight range" for healthy BMI.  I never officially told you guys that so here is the official announcement.  Takes me 3 weeks to loose a pound these days.  I know, I know, its better that way.  Blah! LOL.

Well we went in for a whole cow with 3 other folks and we picked it up over the weekend.  I am not sure what I thought I would get, but definitely not any of the cuts of meat I enjoy having.  I think next time I need to go in for a bigger share.  Lots of beef on the menu now!


Monday:
Pizza Inn Cub Scout Christmas Party
Salad Bar for us tho!

Tuesday:
Baked Chicken Breasts, Spinach and Asparagus

Wednesday:
Roasted Sausages, Peppers and Onions

Thursday:
Friday:

Saturday:
Salisbury Steaks, Cauliflower Puree, Green Beans

Sunday:
Recipe and Photo are from Kalyn's Kitchen



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment