Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 24th, 2012

views the best pictures


Merry Christmas everyone!  Ready or now, here it comes!!!!!  We are supposed to get snow tomorrow, for the south, this is a BIG deal.  We are all so excited.  I hope its not yet another false alarm!

This is my Christmas Meal Plan, including Brunch and Dinner.  All made ahead except for the Turkey!  Don't worry, I am not here blogging on Christmas.  I put this post on autopilot.  Typed it in last week as soon as I had a clue!

Monday, Christmas Eve:
Rib Roast, Cauliflower Puree, Vegetable Medley

Tuesday:
Brunch Breakfast Buffet:

Make Ahead Egg & Sausage Casserole (using Udi's Bread, toasted)


Dinner:

Canned Cranberry Sauce


Tuesday:
Hot Roast Turkey Open-face Sandwiches and Leftover Sides

Wednesday:
Grilled Trip Tip

Thursday:
This is Urban Poser's Incredible Pot Pie Photo!
Turkey Pot Pie

Friday:
New York Strip Steaks

Saturday & Sunday: 
TBD


Looking for inspiration? I can help:
  1. For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen. 
  2. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  3. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  4. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment