Pages

.


.


Blog Love: My favorite posts for the week!

views the best pictures




I am in full on holiday mode as you could probably tell by my selections this week.

I stumbled across this Chocolate dipped marshmallows with candy cane topping post over at Good Life Eats.   What a wonderful project idea for the kids during the  holidays.  I think this would be a great idea for brownies as well.


Check out this Black Bottom Marble Cheesecake over at Dream About Food.  Finally, a recipe to use up all of that cream cheese I got on sale!  This would be wildly popular at my house for Thanksgiving.  




 I found a wonderful Make Ahead Hot Chocolate post over at DelectaliciousIts starting to get a bit nippy out now and the kids are coming in with cold hands and wanting hot Chocolate.  I love this make ahead hot choclate idea.  It looks and reads to be a very decadent drink.


This Chocolate Covered Marshmallows post blasted me right back to my childhood when my mother and I would stop at the extravagant candy store and order up some Chocolate covered marshmallows.  It was one of our favorite things to do.  Hats off to Go Graham Go for this wonderful kid friendly idea.


I'm linking this post to the following carnivals this week:  
Saturday Stumbles
Share Your Favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment