Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 29th, 2010

views the best pictures


Well the holidays are in full swing here.  I managed to accomplish most of my Christmas Shopping this weekend.  The decorations are pulled out and all over.  I seriously need to get my act together and put them all up.  I keep making demands on myself to finish but I don't listen!  LOL.



I also have an announcement to make.  The first official holiday cookie has been made and eaten at our house.  I won't be posting THIS recipe, its the one on the back of Pamela's Bread mix.  I do have a wonderful cookie recipe I made last year, but it was 5 pm when my son declared he wanted gingerbread man cookies.  Pamela's is my go to blend for quick batches.  It was our first time trying out this recipe and I must admit, we were very satisfied.  I was super impressed with how it kept its shape.  I added an extra egg and it enabled the cookie to be slightly more like cake and less crunchy!  A rework of this recipe is going to have to happen for some of my other needs.

And while I am on the subject of cookies I have been working hard trying to master Gluten Free cookies for the holidays.  I will be sharing them over the month.  I also happen to notice that I am not the only blogger working on cookies.  There are several cookie exchanged going on round the blog-sphere.

So onto the menu, shall we?



Monday:
Its another busy night with Karate and Cub Scouts. Taco's are our favorite Monday meal because its quick and the kids will eat it without a fight!

Tuesday:
Kielbasa.  This is not a recipe or a meal ~ LOL.  I have it but have no idea what to make with it!!! Any ideas?



Wednesday:
Lean Cuisine Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans.  It is also a church night.  But I'm not sure we will be attending.

Thursday:
Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes.  Never did get to those Pork Chops.  I guess I should be account for a leftover night in my plan but then I am afraid I will need an idea and not have an assignment for that day.  LOL!

Friday:
Turkey Rice Casserole

Saturday:
Turkey Dinner (yes, again!) :-D

Sunday:
Spaghetti and Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment