Pages

.


.


The Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe Ever...

views the best pictures

I am crazy, I know it.  I am sitting here Thanksgiving day sharing a recipe with you.  I am hopelessly addicted to sharing great recipes with you.  This one wont take long, I promise.

Everybody has a favorite Pumpkin Pie recipe, Im sure.  There are TONS of them out on the net.  They even come on the back of the can of Pumpkin you buy.  All good, all very similar.  But this one I have decided just now is my personal favorite.


1 Pie Crust (I used Whole Foods Bakery Crust, Yum)
2 cups pumpkin Puree
2/3 cup Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1/8 teaspoon Cloves
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3/4 cup Canned Milk
2 eggs well beaten
1 cup heavy cream

  • Combine pumpkin along with next 4 ingredients.  Beat well.
  • Add in milk, eggs and cream. Beat until combined well.
  • Pour into the pie shell and bake at 325 degrees one hour 

No comments:

Post a Comment