Pages

.


.


Shrimp Tempura

views the best pictures

Prawns and shrimps are my favorite food, next to chicken. Since chicken is somewhat staple at home, so whenever we have shrimps or prawns, I always consider it a time for indulgence.

Last Friday, there were shrimps at the market selling for 80 pesos per 1/4 kilo, 150 per 1/2 kilo. Of course we went to go for 1/2 kilo, half of which we cooked for Saturday's lunch. The next day, I found myself alone in the house, and seeing more shrimps, I just attempted to do something I always crave to eat -

Tempura

Shrimp Tempura. 

We don't have Tempura Mix here at home so I just searched online for easy tempura batter. Well, it didn't result to the kind served at Japanese restaurants, but I think I did good for this batch. An online friend told me it looked more like Camaron Rebusado than a Tempura, which I agreed with. I guess I really need to practice how to do restaurant-style Tempura. :)

Well, for a shrimp lover, this one was heaven.




No comments:

Post a Comment