Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 13th, 2010

views the best pictures


I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date!  I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.  LOL.  I had this post typed up on Sunday and got so busy Monday I forgot to post it.  I still need to look at my plan on the fridge though or I wont follow it and nobody will get fead!!!

Cookies for the hubs Christmas party I think will be those naturally gluten free cookies like peanut butter and oatmeal which I use oatmeal flour as the flour.


Tuesday:
Dinner with my Mommies group.  I am going to serve the family:
Hamburgers with Home Made Hamburger Buns, Steak Fries and Broccoli

Wednesday:
I am going to have lunch with my husband at his work.  It will be their department Christmas party.  I am going to bring along Baked Ziti and Cookies.
Dinner will be at the Church with be soup and singing!  I am bringing corn bread.

Thursday:
Beef Stew served with Butter Milk Biscuits.  I'm going to be bold and brave and try to convert yet another of my old cut out biscuit recipes.  Wish me luck.

Friday:
School party today at my daughters class.  I will need to bring her cupcakes and cookies so she can participate.  It really bugs me that she will be the odd man out with the "special" cupcake. So I ordered her an awesome Snow Globe ring to be a cupcake topper!  Then she can hand out cupcake toppers to the rest of her class :-).   We will be going to the movie theater tonight and eating there.



Saturday:
Sweet and Sour Chicken served over rice along with a side of broccoli.  This was a hit with my kids last week and they actually asked for me to make it again this week!!

Sunday:
Chicken Spaghetti.  A classic casserole dish made gluten free by simply replacing the wheat based soup with my progresso soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment