Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 20th, 2010

views the best pictures

I took a lot of care and time putting this plan together.  Why you ask? It is Christmas week and my children are home from school the whole week.  Im actually nervous about this.  I want them to look back on Christmas and remember a nice time.  My plan is to have a Christmas themed craft or activity each day leading up to Christmas.  If you look at my plan, you will notice that I have a lot of cookies planned.  The craziest part of having all these cookies to eat is that we really don't eat many cookies. LOL.  But growing up, we always had the variety of cookies and I want to pass that onto my kids.

I once had a beautiful experience involving Christmas cookies. A neighbor I was not entirely familiar with knocked on my door and handed me a tin full of cookies.  We were so pleased and honored that they even thought of us.  It really made the holiday magical.  We were NOT reluctant to eat the cookies either ~ lol.  Turned out to be the best cookies we ever ate!!!  I bought a pack of tins and I think I'll pass this nice deed forward.


Monday, December 20th, 2010
Dinner: Salisbury Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, veggie.

Activity: Making Cinnamon OrnamentsRoll Out Sugar Cookies and possibly an outdoor activity.


Tuesday, December 21st, 2010
Dinner: Chicken Cutlets, Wild Rice, Green Beans.

Activity: Making Reindeer Shirts, Italian Almond Cookies & Wedding Balls


Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010
Dinner: Mozzarella and Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausages, Parsley Potatoes, veggie.

Activity: Making Flour-less Peanut butter Cookies, Chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies & Recycled Magazine Bows using gift wrap scraps.


Thursday, December 23rd, 2010
Dinner: Chicken Spaghetti, tossed salad

Activity: Making Gingerbread House Pieces to assemble tomorrow.


Friday (Christmas Eve), December 24th, 2010
Breakfast:
Lynn's Egg Cups
Hash Brown Casserole
Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting

Dinner:
Steak
Potato Galette


Saturday (Christmas Day), December 25th, 2010
Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
Hash Brown Casserole
Sliced Ham
fresh biscuits

Lunch:
Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Cole Slaw

Dinner:
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Veggie
Pumpkin Pie


Sunday, December 26th, 2010
Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment