Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 2nd, 2011

views the best pictures


Welcome to another exciting edition of Menu Plan Monday.  LOL!!!  Nothing exciting about the food at our house actually.  I aspire to cook Gourmet foods, but sadly my kids will only eat family style foods.   I made a lot of our foods for the next two weeks up ahead of time this weekend.  Instead of the line up with what exactly I'll have and when, I'll just list the meals I have prepared for the week.  I'll probably go in order, but well see.

  1. Meatloaf
  2. Taco Dinner
  3. Hamburgers
  4. Rosemary Chicken
  5. Chicken Cutlets (2)
  6. Sherry Chicken
  7. Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole (new recipe)
  8. Roasted Chicken Legs (2)
  9. Hot Dogs, Baked Beans
  10. Country Fried Steaks
  11. Grilled London Broil
  12. Pizza (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment