Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 30th, 2011

views the best pictures


Welcome, welcome, welcome.  It is so hard to believe that my kids are home for the Summer now. I suppose lunches need to be thought of more often.  I know, I know I pack lunch every day. It should be easy, right?  While at school my kids could not complain.  It's my son, he is so incredibly picky.  Sigh, it's my least favorite part of summer.  I plan to have physical activity time as well as Home Schooling planned into our summer.  The homeschooling will only be an hour a day, just enough to allow them to keep what they learned and maybe progress a bit into the next level so they are prepared.    S

Updates from the following week?  Recall I was going to try my hand at a Philly style Cheesesteak Sandwich?  The Steak Umm's dinner on Friday was a disaster.  LOL.  I took it upon myself to try out a new "bread" recipe and it was a total flop.  I should just stick with what I know and love, my own copycat recipe of Udi's.  Sometimes I can't help myself and just have to tinker with things.  Wednesday's Fried Chicken experiment on the other had was a RAGING success and is in the line up to share with you all.  We loved it so much.  We had almost forgotten how much we loved KFC back in the day.  Saturday was nice enough to Grill so my brother came over with some Country Style Ribs for the grill and we served it with Baked Beans and Greek Salad.  Sunday's meatloaf never happened.  We ended up have odds and ends.


Monday (Memorial Day):
Lunch: Grilled Hotdogs
Dinner: Grilled London Broil, Potato Salad, Macaroni salad, Cherry Pie

Tuesday:
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: Sweedish Meatballs over Pasta.

Wednesday:
Lunch: Nachos
Dinner: Spaghetti with Bolognese Meat sauce and Fresh Baked Bread.

Thursday:
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: Meatloaf, Quick Brown Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Friday:
Lunch: Chicken Nuggets
Pizza's and Salad. (Dinner and a Movie Night)

Saturday:
Cheese Enchiladas, Rice and Beans

Sunday:
Leftovers

Looking for Menu Plan Ideas, head on over to Org. Junkie's Menu Plan Monday for lots of great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment