Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 9th, 2010

views the best pictures


The weather is warming up around here and grilling is on my mind.  I look forward to moving outside to cook in the next few weeks.  In the meantime, I have to finish up the foods I prepared ahead of time during my once a month cooking adventure.

Monday:
Pizza and Salad.  I have pizza in the fridge that I made up and never go to making.  I really need to get this out of there and cooked up.

Tuesday:
Roasted Chicken Legs, mashed potatoes

Wednesday:
Hamburgers on Fresh Baked Buns and whatever leftover sides that we have around.

Thursday:
London Broil, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Greek Salad

Friday:
Chicken Cutlets, Mac and Cheese

Saturday:
Grilled Hotdogs, Macaroni Salad

Sunday:
Spaghetti

What will you be cooking up this week?  Join in and share your menu with us at Menu Plan Monday hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment