Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of July 18, 2011

views the best pictures


We, the kids and I, gave my husband a charcoal grill for his birthday this weekend.  We have me grilling like mad every since.  :-D.  Saturday was grilled hotdogs for lunch and grilled steak and shrimp for dinner.  Sunday was grilled Hamburgers for lunch and grilled pork chops for dinner.  We would probably continue to grill each day except I had decided to eat from the pantry this week.

Monday:
Digging out whats left of the Gnocchi and cooking them up.  I'll top them with the frozen Bolognese I also found in the deep freezer.

Tuesday:
Breaded chicken cutlets today.

Wednesday:
Can you believe that I found frozen whole tomatoes in the deep freeze?  From LAST YEAR?  LOL.  I'm going to toss those in the crock pot and cook them down into Spaghetti Sauce.  It will be tomorrow's dinner though.  Today I think we will have grilling withdrawal by now.  Lets have grilled Hotdogs and baked beans.  Corn Spoon Bread would also be an awesome idea.

Thursday:
Using that cooked up spaghetti sauce and adding meatballs into the crock pot in the morning.  Spaghetti, meatballs and maybe Cheese Batter Bread.

Friday:
Pizza.  A few new varieties today.

Saturday:
Fettucini Alfredo with Mushrooms and Broccoli.  My favorite way to serve this dish.

Sunday:
TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment