Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of July 25th, 2011

views the best pictures


I made radical changes in my life this week and signed myself up for College at 41 years old.  I will need this menu plan now more than ever.  My kids start back to school August 15th so I have school lunches on my mind too.  I am going to try real hard to force my son to be a GF lunch packer too.  We have worked out a lot of minor issues of his over the summer just by taking away the gluten.  I feel he must be intolerant.

I did not do any baking last week so no Cheese Batter Bread, no Pizza and no desserts.  What did we have for dinner on Friday I can honestly not recall.  LOL.  Saturday/Sunday we went boating and a friend had us over for fried turkey.  It was delicious!  Fettucini Alfredo was served for dinner on Saturday.


Monday:
Oven Roasted Chicken, brown rice and veggies

Tuesday:
Pork Cutlets, Mac and cheese, veggies.  I am going to use my chicken cutlet recipe only with thinly sliced  port loin pieces.

Wednesday:
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes

Thursday:
Gluten Free Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni

Friday:
Pizza.  This time I fully intend to make pizza.

Saturday:
Water Park Day, eating out.

Sunday:
TBD,  I like leaving one day blank to accommodate the unknown factor.  Otherwise there is always leftovers or quick fixes.


For other great dinner ideas visit OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday linky roundup.

No comments:

Post a Comment