Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of July 11, 2011

views the best pictures


Gluten Free Rice Krispies have made it to our town.  Yay!  We are so excited!!! I never made the last three items on my menu from last week.  Sunday was church lunch and birthday party dinner.  I love my little town and the lady who went out of her way to accommodate my special allergy kid.  :-D  We had an impromptu date on Friday night too.  Always nice and very rare for our household.  My brother came home with Dinner Saturday.  I may assign Saturday's his day to cook every week!!!  You reading that brother?!?!?!?!




Monday:
Sirloin Steaks, Baked Potatoes and Broccoli.  NO real recipe here, just marinade and grill.

Tuesday:
Barbecue Country Style Ribs, Gluten Free Rice a Roni and Corn on the Cob.  We just grill our CS Ribs till they are almost done, brush on the marinade and caramelize for 10 minutes.
Wednesday:
Home Made Gluten Free Cheeseburger Macaroni, Pecan Pie for Dessert! They had Pecan Pie at church pot luck and I had pie envy.  MUST. HAVE. PIE.  ;-)
Thursday:
Cheese Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Home Made Mexican Rice.  I am eternally in pursuit of a copycat recipe for Amy's Cheese Enchiladas.  If you have one, please share!!!

Friday (Hubby's Birthday):
Taco Pizza, Cheese Pizza.  Birthday Cake.  If you have not tried my Gluten Free Pizza Crust recipe yet, you really should.

Saturday:
Braised Pork Chops, Wild Rice, Broccoli

Sunday:
Spaghetti, Meatballs and Cheese Batter Bread


For other great dinner ideas visit OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday linky roundup.

No comments:

Post a Comment