Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of October 31st, 2011

views the best pictures


I started out my week aggressively trying out new recipes from gluten free bloggers across the web.  We had Chicken Croquettes, Favorite Chicken Breasts and Chinese Egg Rolls.  I mastered a method for making Mummy hotdogs.  I even converted one of my favorite bloggers Molasses Cookies into a gluten free recipe.  As far as the kids opinion goes, they both declared that the cookies and the mummy hot dogs were too good to be true.  I personally appreciated the gluten free egg rolls.  As long as I fried the properly, they were crunchy and awesome!

Happy Halloween Everyone!


Monday
It is Halloween today.  A quick dinner is needed.  I made up these Mummy Hot Dogs already all that is needed is the face.  Maybe I will make a pizza to go along with this.  Mummy pizza?  Pumpkin shaped?

Tuesday:
Happy Birthday to my wonderful little boy.  He turns 9 today.
I am not sure what he will want that is special 
(probably chicken and dumplings, in which case I will need a rotisserie chicken) 
but for now Hamburgers is on the menu.
I already made the home made buns.

Wednesday:
Photo Credit: Betty Crocker, photo is linked to her recipe.
Church is serving BBQ Nachos, yum!

Thursday:
In honor of all that snow my mom had this weekend!
I am going to have to make my son's birthday cake and cupcakes today.

Friday:
My son's Birthday Party.
I am serving Hotdogs, Nacho's with Rotel Dip, Soda and Cake

Saturday:
Creamy Kielbasa vegetable soup in the Crock Pot 
(recipe to follow this week, it is a sure fire winner)

Sunday:
Spaghetti and Sausage
We love Spaghetti on Sundays, it reminds me of when we were little
My little Italian mother would cook the sauce all day.



Head on over to Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap for more inspiration on Gluten Free Menu's.
Or OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday for a wide range of Menu Planning ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment