Pages

.


.


Louis XV

views the best pictures





Louis XV Louis XV

Louis XV

Let's start the day with something sweet. This is the Louis XV cake, the signature dish of renowned chef Alain Ducasse's 3-Michelin star restaurant in Monaco. It has been said that there are only two places where you can eat this, in Monaco, or at the Restaurant 101 of Enderun Colleges in the Philippines. Enderun Colleges and Alain Ducasse made a formation to train culinary students to be world class.

The picture above, as well as the one with quote was something I had last May, when I was invited to attend the "Discover Cuisine" event at Enderun Colleges. The rounded one on the other hand was something served at the Dessert Buffet last Saturday, when I attended Enderun Colleges' "L'art de la Patisserie" event.

I may not like chocolate bars/candies, but I wouldn't pass a chocolate-laden pastry, especially if it's as special as this one. In case you wanna know, that's real edible gold leaf at the top of the cake.

Hmmmm... decadence!

My post about the Enderun Colleges' Dessert Buffet will be up later this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment