Pages

.


.


Gluten-Free Cookie Swap

views the best pictures


This is Jules Shepard's second year hosting the Gluten-Free Cookie Swap. I totally missed the boat least year.  I had no idea what was going on.  Where was I when this boat took off?!?!?  Ehh, I don't know.  Making cookies and planning for the holidays perhaps.  What an incredible resource this facebook page is.  I found so many excellent cookies there.  As I was surfing the pictures a few moments ago with my children, my children forced me to add a few to this years must try this.  

Between now and December 30th you can head on over to the facebook page (click her coin above) and enter your best recipe.  Winners will be drawn on December 31st.  Grand price is worth $850 dollars.  Four runners up prizes worth $143 dollars.

I have entered a few cookies of my own.  If you like them, would you mind liking them over there as well? Click the link below the cookie and hit like to vote.  Thank you so much!

Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Roll Out Shortbread Cookies
Gluten Free Roll Out Chocolate Chip Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment