Pages

.


.


Strawberry

views the best pictures





Strawberry Quote

When I was younger, it was one of my favorite fruits, because it smells good, it looks appetizing, and it was rare for me to eat it. I still do love the smell of strawberry and I still find it super appetizing, but it's no longer one of my favorite fruits, maybe because I don't get to eat it that often, and some strawberry-flavored food can taste like medicine. ;)

I do eat a lot of vegetables, but not that much fruits, because of its price. In one of the "habit building blocks" I took was about taking more fiber, and fruits do provide fiber and other healthy goodness.

These strawberries were given by our neighbor when she got home from a short trip to Baguio City (Benguet), where most of the strawberries here in the Philippines are grown.

A cup of strawberries only has about 45 calories and it contains 13% of recommended daily allowance of dietary fiber. On the next strawberry season, I will surely do include this in my diet.




No comments:

Post a Comment