Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 7th, 2011

views the best pictures


GUESS WHAT??!?  I got a turkey this week.  Yup, its defrosting in my fridge right now.  :-)  Says Gluten Free right on the label.  OK maybe defrosting and cooking it this week is not the best idea.  I typically like to reserve the turkey for Thanksgiving to keep the meal feeling like a special occasion meal.  Oh, I almost forgot to tell you the best part.  I only paid $2 for it.  Yay, I'm so excited!  LOL.  I actually secured lots of yellow sticker meat sales this week so we are eating lots of protein this week!

Ok so its Crock Pot week over at Gluten Free Menu Swap.  You do not have to twist my arm to convince me to use my crock pot more!  I have a love affair with my crock pot. ;-)

Monday:
Crock Pot Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes & Veggies
I love starting me week off with a Crock Pot meal.  
Monday's are hard to get started for one.  Monday Evenings
are full of activity for us (Karate and Cub Scouts).


Tuesday:
Named because it is indeed delicious!  I mean it.  
I linked where I found it, but I suppose I should blog the
GF changes I made some time this week.

Wednesday:
Photo Credit: IStockPhoto
Church Dinner, Crockpot Chili
Sausages Sandwiches for those not eating there.

Thursday:
Photo Credit: The Beef Checkoff
President Ford's favorite, an Allrecipes recipe!

Friday:
Pizza Night.  We have not had any pizza lately, 
its long overdue.

Saturday:
Turkey Dinner 
Practice Run for Thanksgiving perhaps

Sunday:
Turkey Leftovers.


Be inspired in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Angela at Angela's Kitchen, this weeks host for the Gluten Free Menu Swap.
  3. Or if you would like, click my button above for my past menu plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment