Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 21st, 2011

views the best pictures

Thanksgiving Week


Well, Thanksgiving Week is here.  Time is going way too fast!!!  I had a crazy busy weekend to top it all off.  Black Friday is on Thursday this year so I'll be cooking all day and shopping all night.  We decorate Friday after Thanksgiving so looks like another busy weekend ahead.  Are you still looking for Thanksgiving ideas? Click "here" and you will find all of my recipes with the Thanksgiving tag on them.  According to my Week before Thanksgiving Dinner Planner I am supposed to make the bread for stuffing today along with the mashed potatoes and pie crusts.  Unfortunately I will not be doing that today because I will be at school until 3 and then Karate and Cub Scouts in the evening.  Tomorrow I will have off for the holiday so that is when I will make the bread and turn it into croutons.  I purchased Whole Foods pie crusts this year so that saves the that trouble.  The potatoes I will make in its alternate slot on Wednesday.  That way I wont have to freeze it.  Ok, on to the plan....

Monday:

Tuesday:
Chili, Brown Rice

Wednesday:
Hamburgers on Fresh Baked Buns, French Fries

Thursday:

Friday:
Open Faced Hot Turkey Sandwiches, Leftover Sides
Going to bake a fresh loaf of bread for this

Saturday:
Turkey Noodle Soup, Salad, Fresh Baked Bread

Sunday:
Turkey Pot Pies


Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family for this weeks Gluten Free Menu Swap.
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here.

No comments:

Post a Comment