Pages

.


.


Monday Plan Monday: Week of November 14, 2011

views the best pictures



It is time to start planning Thanksgiving.  Pull your Menu Plans together, make a list of ingredients, order online any speciality foods.  Remember, it takes a week in the refrigerator to defrost the turkey!

This year I need a break from a crazy Thanksgiving Dinner planning and cooking.  I mean I love to cook but I have finals to study for.  I want the BIG DINNER but I think I am going to take a semi-home made approach this year.    I am going to head into town this week and pick up the Kinnikinnick Bread Crumbs to top my green beans, Progresso canned mushroom soup instead of home made, picking up whole foods most awesome pie crusts, using toasted Udi's bread cut into cubes for the stuffing, canned stock.  You get the picture right?

Monday:

Tuesday:

Thursday:
BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs, Baked Beans, veggies
I am just slathering on the sauce and tossing them on the grill!

Friday:
Idahoan Mashed Potatoes

Saturday:

Sunday:

Find inspiration in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Angela at Heather over at Celiac Family this weeks host for the Gluten Free Menu Swap.
  3. Or if you would like, click my button above for my past menu plans.



No comments:

Post a Comment