Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of October 18th, 2010

views the best pictures


We are so excited to be able to go Camping this weekend with my son's Cub Scouts Group.  I am going to be baking Hotdog Rolls this week, making pancake batter, scrambling eggs to have it ready in the container.  I will also be packing the gear.  Busy, Busy, Busy! My son respectfully requested we not survive on hotdogs and smores alone.  LOL.  So marinading some chicken is in order too.  I also love to take some baked potatoes sliced, buttered and onions on top.

My son's birthday is also fast approaching.  Next weekend is camping, weekend after is his birthday.  YIKES, that went fast.  I'm pretty much ready.  That week when I return from camping will be crazy busy too.  I have to make his sugar cookie with royal icing favors (karate Gee and sword).  I have to make his Karate Gee cake, candy sushi, chop stick fruit shish kabob's, put favor bags together and order the balloon bouquets.  Busy, busy, busy.   Once that is done, I will be dumped right into the holidays.  But you know I live for that.


Monday:
I volunteered to cook the church dinner on November 10th and selected Roast Beef as the entree.  I felt like it was high time I did a trial run of the whole thing.  That means tonight we are having Crock Pot Roast Beef with mashed potatoes.  Texas Sized Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes for dessert.


Tuesday:
No doubt we will have leftover Beef.  So Philly Cheese Steak Soup is in order.  I'll bake fresh rolls to go with it.  I can make a double batch of bread dough and keep half in the fridge.  It should keep there nicely until I'm ready for it again Thursday.

Wednesday:
Church Spaghetti Dinner.  This should be easy to duplicate.  I am just going to boil up some pasta and bring it along.



Thursday:
I don't want to make a big mess while packing to go camping so I am just going to toss some Hamburgers on and serve them french fries.  It does require rolls to be made, but I was going to be making Hotdog rolls anyway for the trip.


Friday: Camping
L: On the road to the camp site
D: Hotdogs / Smores

Saturday: Camping
B: Eggs and Potatoes
L: Sauteed Marinaded Chicken
D: Hobo Packets (Cubs Make)

Sunday: Camping
B: Pancakes
L: On the way home


For more Menu Plan ideas visit:



No comments:

Post a Comment