Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday - Week of October 25th, 2010

views the best pictures


I'm exhausted from camping and I am literally tossing this together haphazardly because I have to.  :-D. Next big event is Son's birthday on Saturday.  You will notice my added work load noted below each day.





Monday:
Today we are having our Cub Scout Pack Halloween Party.  It must be a quick and easy dinner.  We have not had Rosemary Chicken in a while so I think we will add that to the menu.  I'll serve it with a new side dish I found (Finding Joy in my Kitchen), Cheesy Green Bean Skillet, along with skillet Harvest Apples.  Oh, I'll making a special Halloween cake for the Allergy Kids.



Tuesday:
Chicken and Dumplings.  This is Bisquick's recipe and to date the best one I have tasted that was GF. OK, here is the truth.  My kids eat all the dumplings out leaving me leftovers that reminds you of a chicken stew.  I was thinking that I could use that leftover to transform into Chicken Pot Pie the next day.


Wednesday:
Church Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie.  This meal shall prove difficult. I'm not such a fabulous GF crust maker.  Are you out there reading with suggestions??

Birthday Work: Karate Ghi and Sword Sugar Cookies



Thursday:
Shepherds Pie.  Comfort food, pure and simple.  Everybody has their own version of this and there so many variations to make it wonderful.  Makes you want Apple Pie for dessert right?

Birthday Work: Bakerella's Pumpkin Pops for school, Bake Sheet Cake and crumb coat.



Friday:
Chicken Fried Pork Chops and Baked Macaroni and Cheese.

Birthday Work: decorate Karate Ghi Cake, Candy Sushi using cupcake pebbles and using up those camping marshmallows, Chop Stick Fruit Kabobs, Make Gluten Free Pizza, Order Balloons



Saturday (Happy 8th Birthday Son):
Lunch will be at our Church's Halloween Carnival - Chili.
Dinner is at Son's Birthday - Pizza & Fruit Kabobs.


Sunday:
My mother is supposed to arrive for a visit.  If I were a betting woman, I'd bet mother would want Spaghetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment