Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of October 4th, 2010

views the best pictures



The kids ate the Chicken Croquettes, but jut barely.  So sad.  The Cowboy stew really surprised me.  It turned out to  be very good.  Turns out my Aunt has been making this very same dish since I was young.  Go figure.  LOL.  I did not do the Dijon chicken, I resorted back to my old reliable style.  No pizza on Friday either, we went out to the moves and had popcorn for dinner.  :-D.  We had a Sirloin Roast for dinner on Saturday instead of pork chops because of unexpected company.

So after taking inventory of my laundry room fridge, here is the line up.

Monday:
Mozzarella & Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage.  I will serve it on a bed of Caramelized Peppers and onions and wild rice.  Rice Pudding for dessert.

Tuesday:
Beef Stroganoff served over top of Fusilli pasta.  I found a new brand at Walmart called Heartland.  I must say I am VERY happy with the taste.  Much better than the DeBoles pasta.  I am tickled to have a local source of pasta. Even happier with the Fusilli as a replacement for my old Egg Noodles in this dish.  Yay!

Wednesday:
Church Dinner.

Thursday:
Enchilada's.  I have some extra filling I found way back of the freezer that I should use up.  I'm really  not so find of corn tortilla enchilada's.  I loved them with flour tortillas.  That is still a sore spot on my Gluten Free journey.  Served with Mexican Style Rice.

Friday:
Pizza. I was so put off my the sticking pizza last time.  I must forge on though and keep at least putting it on the menu in hopes I actually MAKE the pizza.  Salad on the side.

Saturday:
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Buttered Corn.  Brownies for Dessert.

Sunday:
Pasta and a large fresh salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment