Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday - Week of August 23rd, 2010

views the best pictures



Monday:
Sweet and Sour Chicken over white rice.  I have not had this since we went Gluten Free.  I decided I can do this.  I am just going to take a regular recipe and follow it gluten free.  I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm making Carrot cake for dessert.

Tuesday:
Taco Dinner.  We never got to it last week.  We switched to ground turkey though for healthy low fat options.  Will my family complain or can I "hide" the difference under all that flavor?  I'll let you know.

Wednesday:
Vegetarian day. We need more of these. I'll serve Fettuccine Alfredo with Mushrooms and Broccoli.  Its my favorite dish.  I'm Italian remember?  LOL.  I found a pack of Tinky fettuccine noodles.  Im so excited.  Serving Peanut butter pie (recipe courtesy of Southernplate.com).

Thursday:
Chicken Cutlets.  Maybe one of these days I'll post that oatmeal parmesan recipe.  It tastes great and makes me feel good using oat meal for added fiber.  i'll serve it with mac and cheese.

Friday:
Home Made pizza.  Going to do a comparative study of Pamela's crust and the Tapioca crust that I like to use also  Several pies, lots of opinions.  I'll serve it with a salad and home made dressing.

Saturday:
Eating out!

Sunday:
I need to work on a Turkey Meatloaf with brown sugar.  I'll let you know.  Rice Pudding for dessert.



Click Image:

http://my-extraordinary-life.blogspot.com/2010/08/lunch-box-experiment-part-3-back-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment