Pages

.


.


Payless BOGO 50% Off Sale

views the best pictures

Today over at Life as Mom, its Frugal Friday.  The topic today is Clothing Your Kids without Loosing Your Shirt  I had to laugh, I'm so familiar.  My oldest seems to be growing two sizes per season.  At first I was not going to link up though.  Figuring I had nothing of the topic to share.  But I did have a frugal moment today.



Right now, Payless Shoesource is having their BOGO sale.  I love it!  Not only are the shoes on Clearance, but they are included in the BOGO sale.  My son has grown OUT of his shoes literally over night.  He says they hurt him and he is actually limping.  Can you believe this?

So we stopped at Payless and picked up two pair and I spent a whopping $25 dollars.  At checkout I received a slip to do a survey and receive a $2 coupon.  I think I'll stop back with that $2 coupon and get a few $7 pairs for my daughter.  There was an abundance of selection in her tiny foot size.



The shoes fit great, my son is super happy with his new "comfy" shoes.  I did not have to break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment